Junior Sales Manager
SUM 4 500 - 7 000
@ B2B, Employment ContractApply now!
Currently, we are looking for a motivated Junior Sales Manager / Junior Business Development Representative who will join our Sales Team. If you are interested in long-term, stable cooperation and opportunity to work on projects for recognized brands, non-corporate atmosphere and influence on solutions used in a given project, we have a good place for you. Welcome to Move Closer team!
- At least 6 months experience in a salesrole working with B2B clients,
- Track record of reaching sales KPIs,
- Excellent command of written and spoken (min. C1+) English and Polish,
- Excellent communication skills and creativity – ability to provide clear and insightful information/feedback especially in writing,
- Conducting research is a hobby of yours,
- Being goal & action-oriented – tracking results and actively experimenting with different solutions,
- Being curious and eager to learn.
As a Junior Sales Manager / Junior Business Development Representative, you will be responsible for:
- searching for potential clients, creating and maintaining the sale pipeline,
- carrying out market research and building target lists of desired accounts we’d like to work with,
- carrying out outreach activities and looking for creative ways to reach potential clients,
- initiating contact with potential clients then passed on to Senior Sales Team members.
- Flexible forms of employment: employment contract or B2B,
- Non-corporate atmosphere and influence on solutions used in a given project,
- Flexible working hours, the opportunity to work remotely,
- MacBook Pro, all necessary peripherals, and a 4k monitor,
- For B2B: possibility to buy your own equipment, with additional payment from the company,
- For B2B: 20 paid days off from service,
- Benefits: co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card,
- Modern office with space for concentrated work, group work, or relaxation.
CongratulationsYour application has been successfully sent
SUM 4 500 - 7 000
@ B2B, Employment Contract
Want to know more?
Head of People