SUM 7 000 - 12 000
@ B2B, Employment ContractApply now!
Currently, we are looking for a UX Designer who will join our Design Team. If you are interested in long-term, stable cooperation and opportunity to work on projects for recognized brands, non-corporate atmosphere and influence on solutions used in a given project, we have a good place for you. Welcome to Move Closer team!
- 2+ years of documented commercial experience, portfolio of commercial projects,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Polish,
- Great communication and presentation skills,
- Good understanding of business and technology,
- Experience in UX Audits and Opening project workshops conducting,
- Excellent communication skills and creativity – ability to provide clear and insightful information/feedback especially in writing,
- Being curious and eager to learn.
As a UX Designer at Move Closer you will be responsible for:
- working in end-to-end digital process as a part of project team,
- mapping user flows, defining information architecture, designing wireframes and interfaces, building low-fidelity & high-fidelity prototypes,
- leading workshops and meetings with clients, presenting all aspects of a project in front of the internal team and clients,
- UX Auditing client’s projects and improvement recommendations,
- collaboration with other Design Team members.
- Flexible forms of employment: employment contract or B2B,
- Non-corporate atmosphere and influence on solutions used in a given project,
- Flexible working hours, the opportunity to work remotely,
- MacBook Pro, all necessary peripherals, and a 4k monitor,
- For B2B: possibility to buy your own equipment, with additional payment from the company,
- For B2B: 20 paid days off from service,
- Benefits: co-financing of private medical care and Multisport card,
- Modern office with space for concentrated work, group work, or relaxation.
CongratulationsYour application has been successfully sent
SUM 7 000 - 12 000
@ B2B, Employment Contract
Want to know more?
Head of People